Monday, December 13, 2010

Peace, Be Still

Sometimes that's difficult to remember this time of year, with all the busyness, shopping, decorating, wrapping, and yes, frustrations.
But when I read "Peace. Be still." in Mark 4:37,  I am reminded to take a breath and remember that Jesus is indeed the reason for the season.
And if He can stop the wind and calm the sea with these words, then He most certainly can help me through the holidays to keep my heart in the right place.  A place I don't go nearly often enough.  A place of worship and surrender. 
A place of complete, utter peace that can only come from on High.
Thank you Lord for your love and for my place in your heart!
There is no one greater than you.

5 comments:

Juli@Korotaeva said...

Beautiful piece of art and wise words

Sonya Badgley said...

Amen, Karen! :) Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus!
Sonya

Barbara Jean said...

Such a great reminder.

Hugs, peace, and blessings to you

barbara jean

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Karen,
This is beautiful--and so true!!!! GORGEOUS work!!! Wow!
XO

Michelle said...

Such an exquisite work of art!