Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crazy Hearts Quilt

Today I am finishing my Crazy Hearts quilt!
Just 4.5 inches to go on the seam binding and I'm done!  Hallelujah!
I love to finish quilts!
Never mind that I have 2 more to go per request by cute little granddaughters.
The pattern is called Crazy Hearts and is by Buggy Barn.  This pattern goes together in a unique and fun way.  If you haven't tried one of Buggy Barn's patterns and you're in the mood for something different, I recommend trying one.  Hint:  You'll need 3 pizza boxes.
Now off to finish my quilt!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cute, and delightfully scrappy quilt! Congrats on getting it finished (I'm sure it is by now.) :-)

Barbara Jean said...

Your quilt is adorably sweet!!
I would never have the patience for quilting, but I sure admire others work.

Blessings on your day friend.

barb

Shay said...

Wow that IS adorable. Perfect for a little girl (or big girls too)

I love the backing Karen. What fabric is it?

Juli@Korotaeva said...

Wow! what a wonderful job! It looks just amazing!
My ATC and matchbox are ready. I willsend them to you next week.

Cindy Adkins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Karen...wow!!! I love it!!
XO
Cindy

Nancy said...

Hi Karen, I saw your quilt on Cindy's blog! It is absolutely Beautiful!